CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Best Buddies and a 1st

First I would like to apologize on not putting up more posts. Its hard when you spend most of your day chasing around an almost one year old (tear) and then picking up after him. We try to keep ourselves busy with Story time at the library, gymboree, swim lessons and of course play dates. 


A couple mornings ago I found Lawson and his best buddy looking out the window together!



These two truly are best buddies!!

Drum Roll Please!!

Some of you may already know but yesterday Lawson had his first hair cut! Yesterday I called a local childrens place called "Pigtails and Crew Cuts" and asked about options. Yep they have a first hair cut package but I wanted to take my own photos so we just opted for the hair cut. I had the day all planned out so he would hopefully sit still for his haircut. We headed off to our normal wednesday activity, Storytime at the library. Then we had lunch and then it was off to Pigtails and Crewcuts!  

Once we arrived I was taken a little by surprise. I mean I knew they had to do something to keep the kids entertained while they attempted to cut their hair but really. There were TV's mounted on the walls playing Toy Story, there were books, Bubbles, Blocks and Toys.   First we had to choose from an airplane, a taxi and a firetruck to sit in while he got his hair cut. After we decided on the airplane because he had an airplane on his shirt and his birthday theme is airplane I thought the decisions were over.. Oh boy I was wrong!!

Yes the mullet had to go and when the hair stylist asked what type of cut I would like on him I was taken by surprise.. I said just trim it and make it look clean but then the thoughs ran through  my hair... a bro-hawk would have been awesome and hes young so he could pull it off but then when his hair grows what do I do... So we settled on a clean little boy cut! I hope you enjoy the pictures from his first hair cut, we did a lot to keep him entertained. Oh and please excuse my appearance,  I just quickly got ready and I think I forgot some make up :)

getting lawson strapped in to his airplane





trying to get him to look down at a book so she can trim the back.. didnt work well


looking at the little boy getting his hair cut in he firetruck behind him

bubbles

Walla were done!!


 

1 comment:

  1. awwww looks like a great first hair cut experience and so fun too!! His hair cut looks great Ashley!

    ReplyDelete