CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Lawsons first USC Gamecock Baseball Game

I would first like to apologize for being REALLY far behind on blogging. Oh well I get to it when I can ! Lawson seems to be taking an extended nap as he should since we had a very exciting day yesterday. We decided it was time for Lawson to enjoy his first Gamecock Baseball game so we headed about 1 hour and 15 minutes away to our old college stomping ground of Columbia, SC.  First we ate a yummy lunch at Za's brick oven pizza! Lawson gobbled up his Mac and Cheese and his Just Ducky apple and blueberry snacks.

Then we headed to the Game! So much fun!

In the car on the way to see the gamecocks play
 We had to make a pit stop after Lunch to buy Lawson a gamecock shirt! The one we had he somehow outgrew quickly.. We had no clue we would fork over $30.00 for a shirt for him but I decided he had to have it so we did. I thought Jonah was going to choke when I told him the cost!
Walking to pick up our tickets


We have our tickets. Thanks Donny

Seems very interested in all the people and what is going on!

It was HOT and sunny so I was worried about Lawson not getting burned.. Key the Blue hat that doesn't match but oh well

Of course the sitting in the lap didn't last too long

Coin toss

AWOW!!

My cute little guy

and this is what Mommy and Daddy did! We took turns going up and down the stairs, taking him to the Bi-Lo Bearm for him to play on the grass and Run

I had to keep one hand on him or I would have lost him :-)

On our way out of the gate.. He was exhausted so we gave in and gave him his pacifier.. We are trying to slowly wean him off his paci! Wish us luck!!


Till next time, Have Fun and I hope you enjoy the outdoors as much as Lawson does!
I just hope he doesn't pick up any more Slugs soon and then hand them to me like he did this morning... YUCK!!!

1 comment: