CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Big Boy Room


Several Months ago before we even moved Lawson into his toddler bed I went on the hunt for his big boy bedroom theme. The kid Loves dogs and firetrucks but I was ready to phase the Firetrucks OUT!! 
I mean I know that is what his daddy does but this momma only wants to have to worry about one person in this family being in harms way when they go to work!! So maybe if I get rid of the firetrucks in his room his love will dwindle?? 

YEAH RIGHT this blow lives and breathes for FIRETRUCKS!! 

Anyways, I saw some blogs with inspiration on a Dog themed room with blues, reds, and khakis. Nothing too cartoonish because I want him to grow with the room. I ended up going with Dog embroidered sheets, Tommy Hilfiger comforter and Shams, pottery barn inspired drapes and Esty inspired art.

This room is still a huge work in progress (I am still working on the Art, Accessories, Replacing the blue lamp shade, etc) but hey its started and Lawson seems to love his big bed!!



I actually made the dog applique on this pillow case.. Looking to do some art with it as well in the room

the Dalmatian print will be coming down once i come up with another piece of art

I have ordered the art for above his bed. Cant wait to see the personalized piece
That's all I have for now, but I will be updating pictures on here as the room comes together better

Hopefully it wont be too long before my next blog!! Till then, take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment