CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10 Weeks 12 Lbs. 3 Oz and growing!!

Lawson is 10 weeks old today and wow has he grown. Though most babies aren't weighed as much as Lawson, they also don't go to the doctor as much as he has. The one thing I did enjoy about going to the doctor is seeing how much he was growing and watching the nurses reactions. 
"WOW hes getting big"
"Wait how old is he? I thought he was 4 months not 2! 
" Man hes hungry isn't he?"
( Lawson often got hungry at the doctors office.. thank goodness we came prepared with a bottle just in case)

With the increased weight gain, I of course asked the doctor, " is he overweight?" The doctor of course checked the charts and said, "nope hes just made it from the 20th percentile on weight and height to the 58th percentile"!

Yesterday we had some good news and hopes that finally all of the doctors visits and illness are over with so today I put Lawson in this cute little outfit I got him for Easter. Its hard trying to take pictures of a 10 week old who's not so steady holding his head straight up and well has found his hands and likes to listen to himself coo and mommy respond. Here are some of the shots.. ENJOY!!
 Cooing at his mommy


 Just chilling



 Look at my hands!! I can move them around



Well hello there!! lol

1 comment: