CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lawsons birth announcement photo shoot



I am trying to get used to my new camera which was my "pushing present" from Jonah. Its a really good camera but I don't know how to use half of the settings on it. BUT I was able to get a lot of good photos to choose from for Lawson's birth announcement. Here are some of my favorite that may or may not have made the announcement.

 Aunt Maria gave these fire boots to Lawson. This was at the end of the photo shoot before he melted down and kicked them off since they are still a bit big on him but i had to get some shots with them.

 He started off sleeping well despite I took all of his clothes off of him







 The Photo shoot ended with me trying to settle him down by putting him back in the basket with the blanket.. I failed and it was then time for a feeding :)

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE the picture of him with the boots and the fire truck pillow in the background; so cute!

    ReplyDelete