CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Quick update

Hello All
Sorry I have been slack on the blog. As most of you know Lawson Grant Vernon Smith arrived February 9, 2011 at 6:47pm. he weighted 7lbs 0 oz and was 20 inches long. We have been busy trying to adjust with having a newborn. The whole sleep thing was going well until recently and well the breast feeding thing well just say we are going back to the lactation consultant tomorrow. Though I was given an A+ my last visit I am still having pain making it almost unbearable to nurse Lawson. Here are some pictures of the little one. I will attempt to update this more frequently once we get adjusted. 

 Jonah holding Lawson the day we came home from the hospital
 We are ready to go home... so we think :)
 He likes his car seat and goes right to sleep when riding in the car
 I love my little lamb swing Great Aunt Kay gave me

You can see from the pictures how he has already changed in the past 12 days. Kind of scary for a new mom.

1 comment:

  1. awww I love the update. I hope things get better with nursing & sleeping. You're doing great Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete