CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Come on week 40!!!

YES YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT!!! WEEK 40!!

 So after week 35.5 and labor progression had already started.. who would have thought I would finish week 39 and start week 40? Not me, not the doctor... hmm maybe Jonah ?


I am sure you all are getting tired of the self shots in the mirror but while Jonah is working its really the only way I can document this huge baby belly growing. Here's today's self shot in the bathroom mirror.. Sorry for the dust :)


Hey at least by now I have somewhat figured out if I hold the camera up I don't get as much as a flash reflection. I have checked all the settings on the camera to try to turn off the flash and umm well as you can tell I cant find it :)
This past weekend it was 70 degrees. Yes 70 degrees so Jonah and I headed out on Sunday to walk the Greenway. Jonah of course was opposed to this a bit because he thought I would walk myself into labor and he would have no way of getting me to the car. Well hey my plan was to walk myself into labor but of course I would figure out some way to get to the car. We walked I believe 4-5 miles and of course no pains, no contractions, NOTHING! 
Goodness Mr. Stubborn Lawson you really are making your mommy mad, but its OK I love you anyway. 

Tomorrow I have my doctors appointment. Everyone keeps asking me will your doctor induce you... how much longer do you have to wait. Well to be honest we never thought induction would be an issue so we haven't even talked to her about it. I'm to the point of being miserable and feeling like I am going to explode or Lawson is about to fall out of me at any second. So tomorrow that question will arise at the doctors appointment. Of course I am hoping she will say, "why of course, if Lawson isn't here by Monday we will induce you then", but I have a feeling she will say, " we don't induce anyone till they are a week overdue". NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will keep everyone updated and hopefully make a post tomorrow with some progression. Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for us. I cant wait to hold little Lawson in my arms and play with his little tiny toes and fingers :)

Sorry  had to add one thing. Miriam has a friend who is due the same day I am and well I was looking at her blog today and she had a comment that I had to post on mine because I feel the exact same way!!! Thanks Blair even though you have no clue who I am.

"Are we there yeeeeet???" NO! WE ARE NOT THERE YET! Stop asking, or I'm going to pull the car over and slap you! No- really! A baby has not emerged from my lady parts, as far as I can tell and the now daily questions from everyone are driving me mad! Although I have enjoyed catching up on the phone this week with just about everyone I know. But now I'm starting to feel the pressure :( People want to see this baby! And I want to see her too damnit!"

AT LEAST I AM NOT ALONE

No comments:

Post a Comment