CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall has arrived and Its a Rainy Day

Fall has arrived and you know what that means, colds, flu's, cooler temps, orange and red leaves.. and lots of rainy days. I truly don't really think that many people actually read my blog or for that matter follow it but oh well I like to at least update the family. Other friends blogs have about 30 comments on each post.. Not me I barely get one after 10 posts.. Life goes on. 



Today its very rainy and what better a day to stay inside and spend some time with the little guy. What do you like to do on rainy days? Check back later today or early tomorrow to see what we do on Rain days.. Of course from Lawson's perspective.

Here are a few things we have done so far today..

Taken longer naps than usual b/c of the rain

And wake up practicing how to crawl and rock

yeah sometimes I wake up from my naps still sleepy.. Oh well time to eat and play

Mommy says God decided it was time to stop breastfeeding. I miss my boobies but Ive decided its not bad to take a bottle!!

Sometimes mommy needs to do something really quick so she props my bottle up for me to drink it.. b/c I don't like holding it


I love my jumper.. I liked to talk to the doggies.. the things with the wiggly tails that bark... they are my friends

this is my new skill.. I love it but I just wished I could go somewhere


HI mommy

Stoney likes sitting with me on my blanket!!

I'm trying to get this little doggie.. mommy says her name is P but I don't think she likes me except when I spill my puffs

Where did the doggies go


drums are fun even though they drive mommy and daddy nuts

Eating Rings is fun on rainy days too.. Well Ive gotta go.. time for another nap and Mommy says were going to a meet up to see my friends!

1 comment:

  1. i love the videos! He is growing waaaaaaay to fast! Hope y'all get better soon!

    ReplyDelete