CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

THEY HAVE NOT BEEN FORGOTTEN

Sorry its been a while for an actual blog post. I have been busy, not only watching Lawson roll around and turn around on the blanket, I have also been keeping up with the two kids I had before Lawson. Yes they may have wiggly tails, floppy ears and use barking to communicate but they were my babies and still are!! I have had to make a serious effort to keep them entertained, exercised and well plain out not forget about them since I am so busy with Lawson. I took some photos tonight to let you know they are still the same ole pups!

Stoney tired after a Long day of chasing birds, eating frogs and lizards.. oh and knocking Lawson over while he was on his blanket playing in the back yard

His favorite spot on the couch.. Yeah he barely fits

Penelope guarding the doorway.. Jonah went to a meeting.. shes one feisty little guard dog LOL


Is that a bone I smell

Two bones and all he does is Yawn! That's my stoney. If hes not going 100 MPH hes sleeping

Miss P licking her bone

I'm hunting a FROG!!

Its been a long day..

Of course its 8pm and its time for bed.. but they don't go to their dog beds.. they go to

My pillows

and the center of the bed

Guess I will be sleeping in the GUEST ROOM tonight :)

6 comments:

  1. I like your blog very much. Thanks for sharing such amazing blogs always. Organization 13 Coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible article Lot's of data to Read.. chromeheartsoutfit.com Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kanyewestmerch.shop. , I have also been keeping up with the two kids I had before Lawson

    ReplyDelete