CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tomorrow Lawson turns 8 months old

Wow today we did a lot of nothing.. Well Lawson did.. I vacuumed, mopped.. two things I have to do daily because I have a crawler on my hands and two dogs that love to bring the back yard inside.. Then I tackled my overflowing laundry basket.. bleached the bathrooms, went to the grocery store, watched USC kick the butt out of Kentucky, got in 2 walks all while Lawson crawled all over the dogs and the house.
We did take a few minutes to do a photo shoot.. Though the pictures didn't turn out that well I hope you enjoy them.


Thanks for the pumpkin mom..

This is the typical Lawson face seem almost all the time.. This pumpkin is from our mantle


OF course thanks to Aunt Miriam he is using the pumpkin as a DRUM!!

I dont want to sit here and let you take pictures of me anymore Mom I want to crawl

Unfortunately YES we still have massive amounts of drool coming out of his mouth with no teeth

I got it.. OK PHOTO SESSION IS OVER


Tomorrow we are heading to church and then to a pumpkin patch for some fun.. Check back for some photos..

1 comment:

  1. He is just so precious! I dreamt last night that you asked Phil and I to babysit Lawson one night and we all had a blast! lol

    ReplyDelete