CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Wedding

Weddings are always stressful. It doesn't matter if you are the bride, the groom, a bridesmaid, a groomsman, or just a guest.. there is always stress involved or at least that is my experience.

This wedding was super stressful for me.. why I don't know.. Hmm had to order a dress 3 months post-partum.. it came in like 5 sizes too big.. had to have it altered.. Had to find an outfit for the BBQ which was western attire.. Had to figure out what to do with Lawson during the ceremony.. Had to figure out how to share Lawson with everyone so no one would get their feelings hurt that they didn't get to see him... Had to figure out how to keep the hubby happy while he did super daddy duty... Had to figure out how to pay for all the expenses.. How to get Lawson to nap... How to watch TV and read lips to understand what was going on since we couldn't turn the volume on b/c Lawson was napping..... How Lawson would do on the plane flights..... DO I NEED TO GO ON???

So I am glad this wedding is over. Glad my brother is Happy and Glad we have a semi-great family picture from it. As for another wedding this year to go to.. NOPE!! I may be the youngest but most of mine and Jonahs friends are already hitched have multiple kids.. Hey we are the ones behind in life here :)

Here are some pictures from the wedding.. Sorry I'm not writing alot.. I have alot to get done here but wanted to get this stuff up.. ENJOY!!

hate that my head is chopped off in this one

I LOVE YOU LAWSON GRANT VERNON SMITH MORE THAN ANYONE WILL EVER KNOW!!!

ME, MY AMAZING HUSBAND, AND AMAZING SON

THE NEWLY WEDS COULDN'T KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF EACH OTHER.. SHEESH :)

MY FATHER AND I

AT THE RECEPTION

POPS MAKING A SPEECH

HAD TO ENTERTAIN HIM SOMEHOW

LAWSON AND ADAIR


 I am Really extremely sad I do not have more pictures especially of me, my mom and grandmother Bernice, Pat, Jaime, Scout, ... the list goes on.. Oh well Hope the photographer got some..


1 comment: