CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

14 Weeks

Where does time go?? I cant believe Lawson is 14 weeks old 
 
1. How old is baby? 14 weeks

2. Baby weight? we haven't been to the doctor in quite some time.. WAHOO. Today I got on the scale myself and while holding Lawson and it came out to a difference of 14.5lbs so guess well go with that
 
3. Baby height? 24 inches from what i can measure
 
4. Milestones? Smiling, Giggling, cooing, sticking his tongue out (Jonah taught him this) and has good head control.
 
5. Sleep? I feel like this will always be a battle during the day. Especially since he is more aware of his surroundings and doesn't want to miss out on anything. He has been sleeping about 10 to 11.5 hours straight at night and we try to get him to nap for at least 45 minute intervals in the routine of Eat, Activity, Sleep
 
6. Best moment this month? Hearing Lawson laugh for the first time and all of his new noises :) one day I was looking for a bird in the house.. nope it was Lawson's new bird squeak noise
 
7. Looking forward to? Eventually getting some Family photos done and Lawson being tall enough to sit in his exercise saucer.. oh and his acid reflux going away so we can work on tummy time more
 
8. Mommy lessons? 1. Date night. It is SO important. But we have yet to have one! Its hard to find a baby sitter with everyones schedule and well we haven't been able to get one. Kind of sad. :( 
2. When the kid is hungry you have approximately .05 seconds to feed him before he starts screaming
3.He wont take a bottle from anyone if I am in the house.. YEP he can smell me and wont do it!! We have learned this the hard way and poor Jonah was besides himself for a while but hey when mom isn't here Ill drink anything out of the bottle for daddy. Guess when I am here he wants to eat from the tap :)
 
9. Pregnancy weight loss? 25 pounds. Only 2 more before I'm back to my pre-pregnancy self. Still have alot of toning and working out to do.. though my weight says its almost back to where it was before my body looks nothing like it did before. Guess the saying once you have a baby your body will forever be different is right :( BUT its all worth it for Mr. Lawson
 
10. New mommy thoughts? This week so far has been a huge challenge with naps and me getting back into exercising. I have motivation but I feel like with Lawson only wanting 45 minute naps by the time i get changed and on the treadmill hes awake again wanting to eat. I don't get as stressed out about his naps as I used to but it is hard when he holds his hands over his eyes screaming telling me hes sleepy but wont go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment