CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Kitchen Table

So those of you who have been in our house know our old kitchen table was small and round and barely fit 4 people at it. It became a challenge when people came to visit where we would all eat. My family grew up using the formal living room as that, a place for more formal or special dinners. (such as holiday dinners, peoples birthdays etc)
This Jonah didn't understand because his family ate at his on a regular basis. So when I asked for a larger kitchen table Jonah was like OK but I don't understand why we cant just eat in the living room. I said well when Lawson starts eating do you want baby food, spit up and who knows what else on the carpet. The answer was OK get the table if you want it. So I found a table that was rectangular and would seat 6 but in the same furniture line as our existing chairs and side hutch in the kitchen. I called the local furniture store and they wanted $425 for the table, I thought that was kinda crazy so I went online in search of the table for a cheaper price and I found it!! Even with delivery all the way from California it was 55% less and we could use our existing chairs and hutch, so I ordered it. It took us over a month to get it but it came today. 

I am so excited!! Its amazing as you get older what excites you. Why am I so excited well number 1 we wont be squashed at the table and Number 2 its big enough for to put a vase of flowers on it and still have room! YAY Finally!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment