CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Poop !!

"Ashley did you change any poopy diapers yesterday with Lawson?" I replied, " No Jonah why?" "Well he hasn't pooped and that can create a problem we need to watch it," Jonah replied



Whoever thought I would be counting poopy diapers or worried about how often my child pooped.. NEVER!! 

Well Sunday it was an issue until this morning. Lets just say I was changing bed linens at 4 am. 
Yes all that had built up inside Lawson's little body Sunday from not pooping came out early this morning. Followed by yells from me, "oh Lord!" " Wow well Jonah we don't have to worry about him not pooping today, this makes up for lost time!"  Lawson had proceeded to poop through his diaper and clothes onto our sheets!! So yes I have gotten used to sleeping on sheets with a little puke or breast milk on them. Sounds gross and I thought it was at first but I would be changing sheets multiple times a day if I didn't get used to it. 

But Poop.. nope not going to sleep with poop on the sheets. GROSS!!! 

Just another one of the little things they don't tell you in parenting classes or the numerous books you read. 
Yesterday even though I was feeling under the weather, we did take a few photos of Lawson sitting in the back yard after a feeding and exposing him to grass. Yes I know with my allergies why did I expose him to grass? Well they say he needs to become acquainted with touching everything and I was told by Jonah boys are supposed to play in the Grass. So Lawson was exposed to Grass. Not quite sure what he thought but he didn't cry so that's a good sign.









No comments:

Post a Comment