CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

A fun trip to Del Mar Gardens

This past weekend we were in Atlanta staying with our dear friends The Pagans while Jonah attend a firefighter conference. While we were there we stopped in to see My grandmother and Lawson's great grandmother Bernice! The visit at Del Mar Gardens is never dull or boring even with a toddler there is always something to play with and the residents always love seeing Lawson.

Here are some pictures from our visit. Sorry I missed on me having to help hold up a 6 foot 4 Inch man who weighted probably 200lbs because he lost consciousness when I ran out to get the camera... like I said never a dull moment. We did get the resident into a wheel chair and some medical attention. :-)



now how do i turn this thing
hey this thing is cool I can push it and ride on it

brushing grandmas hair

Kisses for grandma bernice

snacks are always better on Bernices couch

No comments:

Post a Comment