CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 31, 2012

They Are EVERYWHERE!!!

Thought that title might catch your attention and you are probably thinking... Hmmmm Bugs?? Birds??? Flowers??



I keep finding them all over the house in random spots, in the bathroom, in the closet, in the pantry, in the kitchen cabinets, in the car, you name it they are there!! Even in the pool bag! What am I finding??








BOOKS!!



YES that's Right BOOKS!! We seem to have a little book worm on our hands!! 
He is in LOVE with books! I think I have read over a 100 books today, some of the same ones over and over and then new ones, ones I had no clue we even had! This little guy will follow me around and hold out a book and want me to read it to him! He will even back his little booty into my lap to sit down while I read to him! Don't get me wrong I am excited he loves books but Mommy is a bit tired of finding books everywhere and having to read books over and over and over like a broken record!! 

Here are a few shots I snapped of the bookworm today!


(Sorry this one is grainy.. it was taken from far away and i cropped it a lot :-( )




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that photo of you and Lawson reading together! Yall look so happy :-)

    ReplyDelete