CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Springfield Farms Strawberry Patch

If you haven't noticed I always have a problem finding only a few photos I love so I end up sharing a ton! I am sorry in this post you will find sooooo many wonderful photos it may be over whelming!

Last Saturday it was forecast-ed to be in the 80s and Jonah and I always wanted to go to strawberry picking. I am not sure if its just a NC and SC thing but all we hear about is strawberry picking and Facebook is filled with picture of people with their children picking strawberries then making jam so it seemed appealing to us! We packed up the car and headed out! I had no idea what to think and when Jonah said, "hey I hope we don't see a snake under here", I thought about running the other way but Lawson was having Way too much fun!  Fun picking strawberries, playing in the dirt and eating..... .well.... you'll just have to see

You have to start off with a full belly for a day at the strawberry fields :-)
Lawson heading out to the field.. first remark "WOAH"
Look what I found!


Wait i put it in there?? WHY

Yes Lawson put it in here



BUT I want to smash the strawberries in my hands its fun!!


Look OVER there MOM!

Hmm let me see if I can crawl over this thing


HMM this isn't working well

DIRT TASTES BETTER THAN STRAWBERRIES.. Yep he ate dirt not berries the WHOLE TIME!

Who would have know the kid would want to see the PORTA POTTIES!! Thank goodness his daddy has a small bladder and had to pee

WOAH!


This picture for some reason reminds me of my good friend Beth's son Chase!!


All Done now how do we get out of here

I said Jonah can you hold Lawson in that hole and look forward so I can take a picture.. Jonah was like umm Ill try!!



That was our fun filled Strawberry picking day! 
I didn't get to make a strawberry cake or Jam we ate the $10.00 worth of berries in 2 days they were unbelievable 
BUT... since Jonah and Lawson had so much fun I think they are headed there this Saturday while I am at a Moms morning out spa event!! 
Maybe a strawberry cake this weekend :-)

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun trip. I can see why it's hard to pick a few pictures because they are all so good!

    ReplyDelete