CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

37 Weeks !!


THE CLOCKS TICKING 

1. How far along? 37 weeks.

2. Weight gain? still 22 pounds.

3. Maternity clothes? Yes pants and still fitting into some normal longer sweaters :)

4. Sleep? I think I forgot what sleep was about 2 months ago and unfortunately I think Jonah is suffering as well. My attempt at sleep at night starts off with 4 pillows.. 3 under my head and 1 propping my legs or knees up. Then once I have dozed off some I seem to loose a pillow.. waking up about 30 minutes later to find that pillow, stab Jonah in the back with it and fluff the covers just enough for him to say.. Hey your letting the cold air in, then attempt to get back in a comfortable position. Then just when i start to doze off...oh crap I have to pee.. Ughh..

5. Best moment this week?  Today at the doctors office crying but realizing that Lawson is officially full term. There was a while with pre-term labor contractions i didn't know if he would make it. Now I am glad he did because at this stage he should not have any issues with his lungs or development.

6. Food cravings? SWEETS!!! I would think at this rate the past several weeks I would be diabetic.. but Im not

7. Food aversions? not really many

8. Looking forward to? actually meeting Lawson... its been a roller coaster ride recently. Contractions during the day and night. Stabbing pains and of course with my first pregnangy the mind racing of is this true labor or just practice.

9. Milestones? Started the slow pregnancy waddle walk today. Yes I look like the pregnant lady about to pop at any minute

10. Pregnancy thoughts this week: 1. My husband has been wonderful and well is Super Excited. Though he still thinks he will get bored and will build the fence right after Lawson is born.. LOL yeah you just wait 2. Do I need to take my hospital bag? With all these contractions I wonder even if i go to get gas or redbox if I should take my hospital bag with me just in case real labor comes on 3. Even though someone has already had a baby they may have no clue what I am experiencing.  4. Stonewall... will he ever go back to the well behaved doggie he was before he realized I was pregnant.. come on big pup.. im tired of picking up shreaded papers and stuff everytime i leave you home for 5 mintues or longer :)


The Belly at 37weeks


Lawson's Zodiac Sign

A lot of people say that your zodiac sign says a lot about you.. If Lawson is born tomorrow through February 19th, which hopefully he will, he will be an Aquarius


Element: Air, Quality: Fixed, Rulers: Saturn Uranus.

Traditional
Aquarian Traits


Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual


On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two principle types: one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity. 

Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions, however firmly held, if evidence comes to light which persuades them that they have been mistaken. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take. Consequently they are unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view. This is because they can see the validity of the argument, even if they do not accept it themselves. They obey the Quaker exhortation to "Be open to truth, from whatever source it comes," and are prepared to learn from everyone.

Both types are humane, frank, serious minded, genial, refined, sometimes ethereal, and idealistic, though this last quality is tempered with a sensible practicality. They are quick, active and persevering without being self-assertive, and express themselves with reason, moderation and sometimes, a dry humor.

They are nearly always intelligent, concise, clear and logical. Many are strongly imaginative and psychically intuitive, so that the Age of Aquarius, which is about to begin, is much anticipated by psychic circles as an age in which mankind will experience a great spiritual awakening.
 





1 comment:

  1. Great profile! It's funny reading your comments. Have to laugh with you. Your pup seems to be jealous already. He will turn out to be Lawson's best protector I bet.

    ReplyDelete