CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

ITS SNOWING AGAIN!!!

Well Its January 10, 2011 and we are having a pretty good snow storm here in Fort Mill, SC.  The weather people estimated 3 inches but this morning we awoke with 3 inches. Last time around Christmas I was determined to stay inside, this time I wanted to get out a little bit and have some fun. So I had to decide what I was going to wear to keep warm and dry.
Last year Jonah and I were planning a ski trip so I had gone out and bought some snowboard pants, a snow jacket, gloves, socks, etc for the planned expedition that never happened. Who would have thought that in my 9th month of pregnancy I would be able to get my snowboard pants all the way up??? CRAZY I KNOW and I thought I was insane for trying but It worked! Only problem was they wouldn't button. Oh wait I still have my belly bands that I wore to keep my pre-pregnancy work pants up at 6 months. Hey its worth a try right?? So I told myself here goes nothing.... BUT IT WORKED!!!
I was able to put on my pants, put on the belly band, move around bend down and keep my pants up!! WAHOOOOOO!!!So I threw on Jonahs Northface Jacket and headed out to the snow infested back yard with Stoney and Miss P. 

Here is my first attempt at a Snowman. Yes its small but took me about an hour to make :)



While I was outside I noticed Stonewall digging. I thought to myself what is this crazy dog trying to get now? So finally after finishing my snowman I found Stonewall with his soccer ball. He dug it out of the snow and wanted to play. It was hysterical watching him !!



Well, that's about it for now with the snow day. I will continue to take pictures and keep you updated. Please pray the weather isn't too bad tomorrow that my 36 week doctors appointment doesn't get canceled. We are scheduled for an ultrasound and I cant wait to see how big Lawson is and see his profile again!

Jonah got home around 4pm and insisted that we make a BIG SNOWMAN.. Here are some pictures..






.





No comments:

Post a Comment