CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Showered with Gifts of Love!!

As I write this blog I have to say I am in some pretty bad pain, but I am trying to keep my mind off of things. 
As Jonah will tell you one of the most exciting times of the day is when the mail man comes. I have no clue why I enjoy getting the mail even if it is normally junk mail, but I do.
Today has been rough.. back pain and contractions off and on since about noon, so when I saw the mail man come by through the front windows I said, "OK Stoney and miss P lets go see what he has for us today". Yes I talk to the dogs, this should not be surprising.
Upon opening the mailbox I saw a little padded envelope addressed to me. Inside was a handmade Gamecock colored knitted hat for Lawson. I was ecstatic. My friend Karen from work in Columbia had it made for Lawson. So some may not think this is a huge deal but Karen is a Clemson Tiger so the fact that she actually bought something.. or actually had something Gamecockish specifically made for Lawson is a pure treat. Below are pictures of the hat. I cant wait for Lawson to wear it and yes its the little things that make me smile on days like this.

Thank you Karen!!






Lawson has been showered with gifts from many of our family and friends and we feel truly blessed for everything given to us. We could not be more grateful for all of the love and gifts that come each week. THANK YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment