CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

4 Month well visit

Wow, Time sure does fly by!! 
I thank the lord daily for the blessing he has given us and I am so happy that now we are going to the doctor for "Well visits" and not for "Sick" visits!

Lawson's check up today went well here are his stats:

Height: only 24.5 inches (25-50%)
Weight: 15lbs. 4 oz (50-75%)
I don't have his head measurement but its in the 25th to 50th percentile, I made sure to ask this time

To sum it up... we have a little chubby breastfed boy with short arms and legs!! 

OH but hes adorable and working on that muscle tone. 
Here is his standing picture.. I LOVE IT!!


Lawson did well the entire visit and even showed off his talking skills to Dr. Morris. He talked to her the entire time. Despite the screaming after he was stuck, he has been pretty good all day. We even had time to get in a walk at the green way with the lower temperatures.

Dr. Morris surprised us with some news today that Lawson is ready for food!! She said we could start with the basics.. rice cereal and oatmeal.. Many of you know I have allergy issues so we are holding off on other things but as a mom I am supper excited! I of course couldn't wait another day and headed out to get some rice cereal and baby oatmeal for him. 


His highchair was moved over to the table and we have everything we need for his first non milk feeding! Oh and YES!! USDA Organic cereal and oatmeal for the little man!! 



Check back in a few days with pictures from the event :)


ONE LAST THING!! Look at this LILLY!! Its in our back yard and Beautiful, had to snap a photo of it!!




1 comment:

  1. Woah! Way to go Lawson! I can't wait to see the faces he makes with his new food :-)

    ReplyDelete