CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What happens when you put a 4 month old and a 6 month old together

The grab each others ears... try to eat each others toes.. talk to each other and oh slobber all over each other!! 

On the way home from visiting Grandmother Bernice we stopped to have lunch with Dana, Joshua and baby Tyler. It was a blast and OH how I miss Dana!!! Wished we lived closer so Lawson and Tyler could play.. aka eat each other daily :)




 Tyler all happy :)






 hey can I touch your face???


 Is that an Alligator on your outfit? I like it better than my crabby butt





 Since you got to touch my Alligator can I touch your head.. and grab your ear?


 Or Maybe Eat your Toes?? I love Toes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment