CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun with the camera

So most of you know that for my "pushing present" Jonah bought me a new camera. I really don't know how to use it very well but love playing around with it. Thank goodness for my anniversary gift Jonah gave me a class on how to use my camera that I am going to July 2nd.. YAY.. 

In the mean time here are some shots of flowers around the house



 This Lilly was barely 6 inches tall last year.. Hints its in the front yard.. This year I guess it was sprayed with miracle grow or something because its close to 4 feet tall!!! After it blooms we have to move it to the back!!



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had such gorgeous blooms around your house!!! Jonah gave you an awesome push present and coupled it with a fantastic anniversary present....you'll have to fill me on what you learn ;-)

    ReplyDelete